Brian Camp, Education: Master's in Business Administration (MBA), BS Mechanical Engineering
20 Years of Career Experience: Realtor, Broker, Home Builder, Land Developer, Commercial HVAC Engineer
I would love to partner with you as your advisor on your largest and most important family decisions. I would like to use my 20 years of experience to eliminate possible mistakes for your family. I have 20 years of experience in Real Estate Sales, Home Building, Land Development, Construction, and Engineering. Call me to schedule your consultation today.
I have lived in Alabama all my life and worked in Central Alabama for most of my career. I currently live in Birmingham (Oak Mtn area) and a partner in the family business Lovejoy Realty. I have a home building company, Waterstone Homes. I grew up in Northport (Tuscaloosa) and graduated from Tuscaloosa County High. I'm a 1995 graduate of the University of Alabama in Mechanical Engineering and a 2013 graduate of Auburn University (Master's in Business Administration). I currently attend Church of the Highlands and serve in the Freedom Groups and Prison Ministry.
Brian's Core Beliefs and Business Principles:
1. I believe in honoring God in my personal life and business.
2. I believe in honest hard work and earning your business and trust.
3. I believe in offering services that customers want and need.
4. I believe in honest communication and feedback.
5. I believe in providing solutions to problems, not excuses.
6. I believe in high quality service...the same service I expect as a customer.
7. I believe that your success is our success and your goals are our goals.
8. I believe that "service" is all about the "customer".
9. I believe in being a trusted friend and advisor. See www.AdvisorFriend.com
10. Treat everyone like a customer; Treat everyone like a friend.